November 3, 2011

My craft room

So it was always my thought that I would have a place of my very own to work on my ever growing collection of crafty items. We moved into this huge new house from a tiny apartment and this is what I got...


a spare room with a queen size bed, a chest o'drawers and another chest o'drawers that includes a mirror.

This picture is after my husband decided to throw all my stuff up in the room to get it out of the garage.





So instead of blogging I have been working to clean up this room. Which hasn't gotten very far with a husband, baby, and company coming over to have dinner...but I'll get there. Also notice the funky color of the room and then the trim...yellow?! Who had this house before us? 
Anyway back to the grind,
Happy Cleaning!
-Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment