November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I haven't posted...its been a crazy week with this whole black friday thing...I do work retail for a living. I recently have been pinteresting the stuffing out of hair, hair styles and how tos. So I'm gonna post some pics of easy to dos and maybe in the fury of cooking tomorrow you can throw your hair into one of these and still look smashing! I totally gave myself bangs tonight, haha yes I was too impatient to wait to go to the salon on Saturday. Enjoy!

Inspiration:
                                       http://hair.allwomenstalk.com/ways-to-wear-your-hair-this-fall/

no link

no link

HOW TOs:

Love this site for hair tutorials...where do you think my need for bangs came from?



Or you can always...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Its the hair I need ha board...

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment