October 5, 2011

Pinspiration

Its my birthday! So in hopes of not being on here for forever I'm doing an inspiration post about some awesome things that have inspired a future project found on pinterest...

I'm sure by now that you have made it around to pinterest or at least heard about how awesome it is...you just have forgot to visit. Either way I pretty much spend forever on there when I decide to come sit down at the computer, usually after the baby is to bed and then I proceed to pin everything I see...because I can.

Anyway, I thought I would share with you my upcoming sometime in the near future project of using the printables found on pinterest to make a collage art of picture frames somewhere in my house, I haven't worked that detail out yet. So I thought I would share a few of my faves and a link to my pinterests....





Now I'm not sure in which room or order or how I might display these but thoughts have fallen onto these images of grouped frames...I'm heading in a colorful direction...

kitchen

stairway

my couch isn't this cute

I do have a nook upstairs

the computer is in the "man" room

I do have a fake fireplace

pretty much going to paint my bedroom furniture when my husband isn't looking, then I could do this :)

Anyway you look at it, there is too much inspiration and too much to look at on pinterest, here's the link to my boards... and of course to you could just go to pinterest.com. 
Happy Pinning
-Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment