October 26, 2011

Its almost time...

For my favorite holiday...Halloween. Now I'm not sure if it was my love of candy or dressing up but I've always loved Halloween. We I carved pumpkins last night for the family. I have been sick all week and finally found a not so sick moment to post. This weekend we went to see family up north and they have a fright night in the area. I had never heard nor had I ever been to a zombie walk but was curious to see it.



I didn't get the best pictures as I was trying to keep warm by sitting on the side of the road that was sunny.

Then we went to the Halloween at the zoo. Where they had pumpkins everywhere and some were super cute, I had to share.


horse, pig and a cow made out of pumpkins

cute catepillar

think it was a dog, cat and a rabbit

three little pigs

It was a super fun weekend, hope you get to enjoy the fall festivities with your family!
Happy Halloween!
-Tori




No comments:

Post a Comment